Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top Ten Horror Movies To See In 2013!

As we get ready to bring in the new year I am getting excited about the horror movies to be released. So here is my top ten most anticipated horror films for the coming year!

10. World War Z
This film has had it's share of ups and downs as far as production goes but now that it is getting closer to being completed and ready for release in 2013 I am finally getting excited about it. I am a little bothered by the dependency on CGI zombies looking more video game than cinema quality but it is too early to decide for sure how it will come off on screen.













9. The Conjuring
This film has Patrick Wilson so that is all the motivation I need to see it. Plus it is about evil entities and the paranormal. Bonus is this is not a found footage film!
















8. John Dies At The End
This has spent awhile around the festival circuit and will finally hit limited release in 2013. From what I have seen and read about this film it should be a fun movie. I never read the book.
















7. The ABC's Of Death
This is one of the next crop of anthologies coming out in 2013 that I am excited to see.

















6. Crawlspace
This is probably one of the cooler Indie projects that I am eager to see in 2013. It looks to be an intense and thrilling movie experience.

















5. The Axeman At Cutter's Creek
This is one of the most original and exciting Slasher projects that I am so anticipating in the coming year. I have covered this film and interviewed the cast and director. Everything about this film excites men.















4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
A very intriguing film that is a direct sequel to the original 1974 film. Can't wait to see if they do justice to the franchise.

















3. Carrie
This version is closer to the original story by Stephen King so I am very excited to see it unfold. Plus Chloe Grace Moretz is a powerful actress that plays dark very well.
















2. Mama
A very dark and disturbing story that looks to bring the real scares with it. I am most eager to see just how intense this nightmare turns out.

















1. Evil Dead
Hands down this is the most exciting film coming in 2013 for me. It will be a dark and serious horror story that is sad to not hold back on scares. So So So anticipating this film. If I could only see one movie in 2013 this would be that movie!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side