Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Teaser Poster Released For Bollywood’s First Ever Creature Feature


A teaser poster has been released for Vikram Bhatt’s “Creature 3D”. It will be the first ever creature feature for Bollywood. Set to star Bipasha Basu and scheduled for the May film market Bhatt is hoping to ride the moment he has gained from his previous 3D film that Indian audiences loved. It is an attempt to prove that Bollywood is ready for much more than the cookie cutter staple cinema shtick. I don’t get the whole Bollywood “thing” I have tried and I just don’t get it. I have to say though that this almost looks promising and hopefully it will get either a subtitled or overdub English release as well. I have to admit that I have not seen Bhatt’s previous horror film “Fear”, “Haunted 3D” or the “Raaz” movie he did. It is noteworthy to say that this is a positive step in India’s further acceptance of more nontraditional genre’s. 

creature-3d

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side