Friday, May 17, 2013

Depressions Of The Soul By Rickey Russell


Being someone who suffers from Schizoid Type A Dissociative Disorder, and constantly finding myself walking through both the dark, and the light of life is where the "Depression Of The Soul" collection came from. It was a dark period that seemed to last for a decade, filled with moments of chaos, and emotional disparity. The only thing that helped me fight to gain control of my self was the connection, and passion I had for horror and sci-fi stories, (I know that seems counterproductive to mental well being for someone with mental disorder but that is the truth of it). That, and writing down the feelings and images that seemed to plague my mind ,is how I coped with that time in my life.

"Depressions Of The Soul" is a collection of dark poetry that explores emotion in chaos, nightmare and the Apocalypse.

It is available at Lulu.com and Createspace.  *(The lulu book cover is my design and the createspace is an alternative design.)

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side