Monday, July 15, 2013

Art Photography Series “Necropolis”



DSCF1509This weekend I took some time out to work on a art photography series that blends too passions, photography and cemeteries. It is titled Necropolis and is currently viewable at Flickr and Pinterest. I have decided to show a few of the images here on my blog. I hope you all find the beauty and surreal styled tranquility I tried to capture. The series is still a work in progress with more images to come. I find cemeteries a beautiful place of memory, compassion and peace. Only in death do we truly understand life.

DSCF1403
DSCF1408
DSCF1413
DSCF1425
DSCF1439
DSCF1445
DSCF1493
DSCF1523
DSCF1544

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side